Wednesday, September 5, 2007

YUWIE - Finally a social network that pays!!!

I just found a new social network, yes just like myspace, friendster, facebook, hi5, etc. Difference is: yuwie shares its ad revenues with the users. I signed up to see if what they advertised is true. So far I am only level 2 deep so I am working on my referral tree. I did however meet a few people who are level 7 deep and they did actually receive a check! A lot of them were out of the country. But if you are here in the US, of course Uncle Sam WILL take a portion of your profits. But considering all you do it BLOG, send messages and make lots and lots of friends...WHAT A GREAT WAY TO GET PAID!!! So if you have never heard of yuwie sign up here:

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=38611

ITS REALLY FREE!!! You have nothing to lose but the opportunity. Oh yes, I suggest you do not fill out the W-9 until you are about to get paid (for security reason). Because if you decide not stop working on your referral tree, at least your personal information is not stored.

Has anyone reading this gotten paid by yuwie yet? I'd like to know as well as others reading this blog.

No comments: